Europes premier Trad. Jazz station playing the happy sound of traditional jazz music, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To tune in, go to www.seanmoyses.com and follow the TRAD JAZZ RADIO link.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Trad. Jazz Radio goes into another year.


I'm pleased to tell you that the yearly license for TJR has been re-newed and, fingers crossed, Live 365 will provide the service. I have updated the playlist to include some old rarities and modern CDs that bands continue to send in (thanks!) for consideration. I'm always pleased to hear from listeners and if you wish me to play a particular song, band etc, please post it to me and I'll do my best to fulfill your wish. Sponsorship always helps the staion and I'm pleased to say that Cynthis Sayer, Peter "banjo" Meyer and the Dutch magazine Doctor Jazz stepped in just before the yearly fee was requested by Live 365.

I have an idea to present a whole show from a live band at some point and will be taking my trusty MP3 recorder along to a few events in future. I have a couple of live interviews that I will be airing over Christam time along with some other special programmes.

Best wishes and keep listening in.

Sean Moyses.

Trad. Jazz Radio.