Europes premier Trad. Jazz station playing the happy sound of traditional jazz music, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To tune in, go to www.seanmoyses.com and follow the TRAD JAZZ RADIO link.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Rod Mason's Hot Five


This time I feature a new CD from my regular band, Rod Mason's Hot Five. The CD was recorded in live at a concert in Kornwestheim, Germany early January this year and features my friends Rod Mason (cornet and vocal) John Mortimer (trombone) Andy Leggett (clarinet and saxs) Ralf Peyer (piano) Clive Fenton (sousaphone) and myself Sean Moyses on banjo.
The tiles on the CD are:- Panama rag, Higher ground, Yellow dog, Halle Halelujah, Poor papa, Chicago breakdown, That's my home, Georgia swing, Just a little while to stay, Bye bye blues, Blueberry hill, Way down yonder, South and He's a son of the south.
The CD was recorded by Bauer Studios and can be ordered by mailing me via www.SeanMoyses.com.